Musical Bridges has an opening to hire one full time or two part time contract positions available to start immediately. Send resumes to [email protected].
Musical Bridges was founded in 2005 with the vision of providing quality music therapy services to individuals with disabilities in the Middle Tennessee area. Music therapy is growing in Nashville and we’d love to have you join us. Be a valued, integral part of our team of music therapists!
- Provide weekly music therapy group and individual programming, primarily for individuals with developmental disabilities and autism. Variety of ages served from birth-adult but majority will be children.
- Maintain and build strong therapeutic relationships with clients, their caregivers, and treatment team.
- Complete monthly notes on clients served and annual re-assessment of goals.
- Travel to client’s homes and therapy centers to perform services, no further than 30 minutes outside of 37211.
- Participate in internal professional development and monthly team meetings (can be over the phone or in person).
- Ability to teach weekly typical and adapted music lessons on piano, guitar, voice, and/or violin is a bonus.
- Bachelors degree in music therapy
- Board certification or ability to obtain board certification within the first 6 months of hire
- Promotes a positive and energetic environment
- Outstanding organizational skills and impeccable follow-through
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Experience working with children during a practicum, internship, or other job
- Access to songs and visual supports
- CMTE dues